Our mobile chiller/freezer trailers features thermo isolated jointing, a 100mm high-grade insulation throughout and a four-layer Thermo Bridge is built into the door seals to prevent ice build up. The rear doors also include a full stainless steel rotary locking mechanism with emergency internal door release and stainless steel door surround.
Our chiller/Freezer Trailer floors are fully insulated with non-slip grey resin, including 150mm anodised aluminium skirting boards. The freezer trailer body is a food safe silk skin making for ease of cleaning. Each detail has been considered so that you can feel assured that the trailer will be totally reliable and efficient, allowing you to focus on your business.
The chiller/freezer trailers we stock feature high-performance Govi refrigeration units with a water resistant, lockable digital temperature displays and electronically controlled defrost.
Trailer technical specifications
- Internal Length – 2900mm. Width – 1500mm. Height – 2000mm
- External Length – 4600mm. Width – 2150mm. Height – 2640mm
- Interior Floor Space 4.35 sqm
- Total Weight (GVW) 2700kgs.
- Empty Weight 820kgs
- Payload 1880kgs
- 100mm Insulated Panels, Joint Free
- 100mm Insulated Floors
- Govi Arktik 2000P, Maximum Room Volume 12 m³
- Refrigerant (Gas) – R452A CFC Free
- 4 x Heavy Duty Cranked Prop Stands
- Operating temperature adjustable between chiller & freezer
- Shelving to both side walls
Trailers are available on sort or long term hire to suit individual needs
For further details or quotation please contact Bartlett on;
Exeter - 01392 203000
Redruth - 01209 218334
or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org